Today Finnish pavilion welcomed its 100K visitor!
It turned out to be Gulsum Bekzhasarova, who works as a bank manager. It is Gulsum’s second visit to Expo 2017 and it became special! Our visitor shared her emotions with us.
- Why did you decide to visit EXPO?
- Because it is a historical event. I wanted to see the scale of the project and learn more about future energy.
- What did you like the most in Finland pavilion?
- In Finland pavilion I was interested by the zones of “Smart City” and “Excellent Education”. There are many interesting solutions designed to help people. The wish tree is also a memorable part of the pavilion.
- What do you think makes our pavilion different from pavilions of other countries?
- Here you can feel the space, the freedom. Also I want to note natural materials used to build the pavilion. This is cozy.
- Have you ever been to Finland?
- No, but now I definitely want to visit this interesting country!